Download application Form Here
DNA Bioservices provides their private clients, General Practitioners, Australian Professional Family Law firms, government authorities such as Legal Aid, the Immigration Department, and the Department for Child Protection with the opportunity to order Court Approved DNA Paternity Tests DIRECT at the lowest prices.
DNA Bioservices is an organisation with unrivalled customer service and who is proudly in partnership with a well established NATA accredited AUSTRALIAN laboratory.
We will ensure you are kept informed and updated at all times throughout the testing process and will endeavor to deliver the results of your test promptly and without any unnecessary delays. You simply order the test today and we do the rest.
- STEP 1: You are welcome to call us 1300 768 428 at any time to discuss your case before you place your order.
- STEP 2: We will arrange to send you an application form to complete and return with the details of all donors and acting Lawyers (if appointed) involved in the case. You may prefer to download the application forms today and once completed, return to our Adelaide address or fax directly to 08 6267 8085.
STEP 3: Once payment is arranged, we will promptly organise appointments for donors to attend, close to where they live for their DNA collection.
We have over 900 listed collection points around Australia to choose from. There appointment could be arranged at a GP surgery or pathology department.
- STEP 4: We will send confirmation letters to all Donors and specific instructions on what is required. This will include an Affidavit Form 2 for the clients to take with them to a local Justice of the Peace or Lawyer to complete on the SAME DAY as their arranged DNA collection. Each donor will require two passport size photographs. One photograph is affixed to the affidavit and the second photograph is taken with them to their DNA collection appointment.
- STEP 5: Our DNA collection kit will already be with the clinic in preparation for the scheduled appointment. Once the donor's samples have been collected by a trained member of staff, normally via mouth swab, in accordance with NATA regulations and the Family Law Act, these will be returned to us with their official completed Affidavit Form 2 and Collection Form 4, by Australian Air Express.
- STEP 6: The analysis process takes 10 business days. The official signed Reports are usually sent to all Donors and on request to third parties involved in the case such as acting lawyers or Government Department.
This is arranged on a case by case basis. Results by phone can only be given by a trained member of staff and only when the call has been qualified by answering specific security questions.
Contact Us... Order...