Food & Pet Sensitivity – Analysis & Report
A healthier you through genetics
HomeDNA™ Food & Pet Sensitivity is a science-based DNA test that reveals how genes may make a person more sensitive to common irritants in these eight key areas:
- Other Foods
- Cow Milk Protein
- Pet Dander
- Learning about their potential predisposition to food and pet sensitivities at the cellular level can empower a person to make targeted changes—both in their personal environment and in how they eat—that can help them live a more comfortable life
- Suggestions for lifestyle and supplement changes are included in the report, providing clear direction for how to manage any food or pet sensitivities
- DNA analysis, dietary tips, lifestyle tips, and supplement tips are science-based
- Analysis of sensitivity-specific DNA markers
- Lifestyle and dietary suggestions to help prevent discomfort
- Recommended supplements to help manage any sensitivities
- Creative and tasty food substitutions
How do I order a Food & Pet Sensitivity Test?
- Step 1: Order your DNA Collection Kit from our secure order page
- Step 2: Take your samples in the privacy of your home
- Step 3: Place samples in supplied swab envelopes
- Step 4: Complete your application form
- Step 5: Return completed kit in the reply paid envelope
- Step 6: Testing takes 5-6 weeks to process
- Step 7: Report sent via email
Buy now via our secure server
How to purchase this product
You can purchase this product by clicking the above link. Alternatively you can order this product over the phone via 1300 768 428 or filling out our contact form. You can also contact us direct via our email address.
DNA tests delivered to your door or collected from one of our 5 distribution centres around Australia.
Adelaide, South Australia
Sydney, New South Wales
Perth, Western Australia
ZipPay & ZipMoney support
DNA Bioservices now support zipPay & ZipMoney payments. zipPay is a safe, simple and 100% interest-free payment solution powered by zipMoney Payments.